Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Some Sad Goodbyes

After four years and about a million job titles, I finally had my last day at the Center for Teaching and Learning today. It was bittersweet because I'm glad to be getting married and moving on to new things, but I'm sad to leave my job and all the friends I've made there. It was a great place to work.


It was also like the saddest ever tonight when we went out to dinner with some of my roommates and their men. It has been so much fun living with them and we've had some great adventures. I am really just so sad to be leaving them. :( But I'll be back and hopefully we can reenact the evening in the fall.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Goodbyes can be hard. Especially when you are saying goodbye to an era of your life. Lucky for you I'm betting you have some lifelong friends there. I still keep in touch with most of my roomies from BYU and it's fun to see how our lives are growing and changing. Hugs!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones