Thursday, April 7, 2011

The First Time

. . . we held hands. :) 
So awkward.


The countdown is getting shorter every day! 
Countdown Update!!!
1 days until my wedding dress fitting
2 days until Vance and Melissa's BIG DAY
3 days until we drive back to Utah
5 days until my temple recommend interview with the bishop
6 days until my LAST DAY OF CLASS in my undergraduate career
7 days until I pack up all my stuff and clear out of my house
8 days until I go blonde
9 days until my first final of the semester
10 days until my temple recommend interview with the stake president
11 days until Mallory arrives in California and my last day of work
12 days until I take my LAST FINAL and we move to California
13 days until I go through the TEMPLE and my BRIDAL SHOWER
14 days until bridals/groomals
15 days until Sammy, Chase, Kelly, and Devin arrive in California
16 days until WE GET MARRIED!!!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones