Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week of the Wedding

Now that my countdown is over, I thought I would document how it all went down. The wedding week was as close to perfect as it could get! It was great, and so was the honeymoon, which I'll probably blog about next. :)

Tuesday, I took my last final and moved out of my house and Quinn and I drove to California. It wasn't a bad drive and it felt great to be done with school finally!

Then on Wednesday, I went through the temple and then we went to lunch at Islands. Then that night, Kate and Erin threw me a bridal shower and it was so much fun! So many people came and it was great to see everyone!







Thursday, Quinn and I took our bridals/groomals and Mallory was there helping us the whole time because she's the best. :) She also did my hair and make up. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't think this wedding could have happened without her.






Friday, we all helped set up for the reception, which was BEAUTIFUL, by the way, and then that night, me and some of the ladies went to BJ's for my last night of not being married. Ha.






The wedding day itself was absolutely perfect and I loved every minute of it, but I only really took pictures at the luncheon, so here are some good ones from that.











I wanted to upload more pictures from the luncheon, but our internet is being kind of lame sauce so I'll just stop with these. There were lots of other awesome people at the luncheon, who I wish I could upload pictures of, like Mallory, Kelly, Devin, Sammy, Chase, and Brett, but this will have to do. Anyway, the wedding week went just as planned and it was fantastic! Thank you to everyone who came and helped! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. :)

1 comment:

Mal Pal said...

Your wedding week was like my favorite week ever. Thanks for letting me be part of it all :)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones