Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to Get a New Fiance

Just have your old one shave his beard and get a hair cut.






Countdown Update!
1 day until I go blonde
2 days until my first final of the semester
3 days until my temple recommend interview with the stake president
4 days until Mallory arrives in California and my last day of work
5 days until I take my LAST FINAL and we move to California
6 days until I go through the TEMPLE and my BRIDAL SHOWER
7 days until bridals/groomals and we get our marriage license
8 days until Sammy, Chase, Kelly, and Devin arrive in California
9 days until WE GET MARRIED!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Quinn, you look so handsome with your clean cut face. Can't wait to see you at the wedding!!! (This is actually Betsy at Shannon house!) Love the countdown list. Jules and I will see you, Becky, at the shower ;-)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones