Monday, April 4, 2011

It Has Begun

Sometimes I find a reason to blog just so I can update my countdown. No excuses today. I'm just excited!
Mal's here and I love this boy. :)
Bachelorette party tonight! Woohoo! :)


Countdown Update!!!
1 days until my two huge term projects are due
3 days until Eric and Gini's BIG DAY and Quinn and I drive to CA
4 days until my wedding dress fitting
5 days until Vance and Melissa's BIG DAY
6 days until we drive back to Utah
8 days until my temple recommend interview with the bishop
9 days until my LAST DAY OF CLASS in my undergraduate career
10 days until I pack up all my stuff and clear out of my house
11 days until I go blonde
12 days until my first final of the semester
13 days until my temple recommend interview with the stake president
14 days until Mallory arrives in California and my last day of work
15 days until I take my LAST FINAL and move to California
16 days until I go through the TEMPLE and my BRIDAL SHOWER
17 days until bridals/groomals
18 days until Sammy, Chase, Kelly, and Devin arrive in California
19 days until the BIG DAY

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones