Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The End Is In Sight

For the semester I was engaged coming to an end, I'm actually not doing too bad. I think I'm going to somehow manage to pull off mostly As (as long as I finish out strong--which might be the most challenging part just because I'm so distracted). So, anyway, here is another list for you (well, mostly for me) of the things I have left to do before I'm done with school for the semester:

  1. Listening Exercise for Organ class (Wednesday)
  2. My organized binder for my practicum class (Wednesday)
  3. Classroom Management final project (Thursday)
  4. Hymn Project 5 on the organ (Saturday)
  5. Myth, Legends, and Folklore final (Saturday)
  6. Organ final (Saturday)
  7. Old Testament Final (Saturday)
  8. Senior Seminar Conference Paper Presentation (Monday)
  9. My practicum final (Tuesday)
Only nine more things out of the bagillions that I've done this semester. Not too shabby. The end is in sight! And luckily, my finals won't be too hard, except maybe one. 


Countdown Update!!!
1 days until my LAST DAY OF CLASS
2 days until I pack up all my stuff and clear out of my house
3 days until I go blonde
4 days until my first final of the semester
5 days until my temple recommend interview with the stake president
6 days until Mallory arrives in California and my last day of work
7 days until I take my LAST FINAL and we move to California
8 days until I go through the TEMPLE and my BRIDAL SHOWER
9 days until bridals/groomals and we get our marriage license
10 days until Sammy, Chase, Kelly, and Devin arrive in California
11 days until WE GET MARRIED!!!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones