Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Provo Canyon Adventure

Saturday was kind of intense for me. I had three finals to take and got to campus at 7am. But I came home and Quinn came over and brought me this:


He baked me my favorite, apple pie! Jill helped, of course, but he said she made him do most of it. It was a delicious pie! I've never had a better one. :)

Then we went for a drive because it was a nice day and we ended up at the trailhead for timp and found it was a bit snowy, so we just played catch in the parking lot.


And, of course, took a bunch of selfies.




This one's my personal favorite. :)


Then on the drive home, we had a wildlife siting! We saw these huge birds walking across the street, and while they're probably nothing special, we were pretty stoked, so we, of course, took some sweet pics.




Countdown Update
1 day until I go through the TEMPLE and my BRIDAL SHOWER
2 days until bridals/groomals and we get our marriage license
3 days until Sammy, Chase, Kelly, and Devin arrive in California
4 days until WE GET MARRIED!!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones