Monday, April 11, 2011

Eric and Gini

To begin the wedding month extravaganza, our first stop was Salt Lake for Eric and Gini's reception on Thursday night.


It was absolutely beautiful and there were about a billion people who came to share the love.

One of the highlights was getting to see Mallory again.
She's one of the lights of my life.

The happy couple getting tired of hugging everyone. :)

Mallory gettin' in the shot with the bride and groom.

Me and my mountain man.

First dance! Awww! :)

Look real close. This is really supposed to be a picture of Mallory.

So cute. Gini's eyes got a little misty. :)

Daddy-Daughter/Mommy-Son Dance. They danced to "My Girl." Solid choice.
It was such a fun reception and I loved (as always) being reunited with all the members of the Phillips family. :) Congratulations to the happy couple! :)

Countdown Update!!!
1 day until my temple recommend interview with the bishop
2 days until my LAST DAY OF CLASS
3 days until I pack up all my stuff and clear out of my house
4 days until I go blonde
5 days until my first final of the semester
6 days until my temple recommend interview with the stake president
7 days until Mallory arrives in California and my last day of work
8 days until I take my LAST FINAL and we move to California
9 days until I go through the TEMPLE and my BRIDAL SHOWER
10 days until bridals/groomals
11 days until Sammy, Chase, Kelly, and Devin arrive in California
12 days until WE GET MARRIED!!!

1 comment:

The Best Mom Ever:) said...

OH YEAH I love those count downs! !12 days till we get to be at the beach!!! And see you!!! and 12 days to lose 6 LBS it not going to happen. I might need to buy a new dress.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones