Monday, March 28, 2011

Road Trips

In the next month, we will travel from:
Provo to Fullerton (10 hours)
Fullerton to Provo (10 hours)
Provo to Fullerton (10 hours)
Fullerton to San Diego (2 hours)
San Diego to Fullerton (2 hours)
Fullerton to Fresno (4 hours)


Over the summer, I will travel from:
Fresno to Provo (11.5 hours)
Provo to Fresno (11.5 hours)
Fresno to Provo (11.5 hours)


My poor little car! 


I have quite a few road trips ahead of me, so if you know me well, you know that I'm a very happy girl. I love road trips! I'm not really sure why exactly, except that they mean I'm not in school or working and they usually mean fun and they usually make me feel like I'm exploring or like I'm alive or something. But whatever it is, it is. I just love them! Even though they can be boring and are hard on the car and cost money, there's something magical about a road trip. I never got sick of them, even last semester, when I was taking one at least every other weekend. I continue to look forward to road trips like most people look forward to Christmas. But anyway, the point of this post is not to tell you all how much I love road trips... which I do! It is actually to get some recommendations for making road trip CDs. It's my job, as usual, to come up with at least one new mix for the trips that we'll be taking, so hook me up with your favorite jams so I can make the most amazing road trip mix(es) known to man. Thanks!


Countdown Update!!!
3 days until my last visit to the classroom this semester
4 days until March is over
5 days until General Conference
6 days until Mallory arrives in Utah
7 days until my BACHELORETTE PARTY!!
8 days until my two huge term projects are due
10 days until Eric and Gini's BIG DAY and Quinn and I drive to CA
11 days until my wedding dress fitting
12 days until Vance and Melissa's BIG DAY
13 days until we drive back to Utah
15 days until my temple recommend interview with the bishop16 days until my LAST DAY OF CLASS in my undergraduate career
17 days until I pack up all my stuff and clear out of my house
18 days until I go blonde19 days until my first final of the semester
20 days until my temple recommend interview with the stake president21 days until Mallory arrives in California and my last day of work
22 days until I take my LAST FINAL (ever) and move to California
23 days until I go through the TEMPLE and my BRIDAL SHOWER
24 days until bridals/groomals
25 days until Sammy, Chase, and Kelly (and Devin?) arrive in California
26 days until the BIG DAY

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones