Friday, February 25, 2011

New Shoes!


Following my pattern of not buying clothes and/or shoes until I can't possibly live without them anymore (see previous post, New Jeans), I have been without a good pair of normal shoes for the past 5 years. I have a pair of socky shoes and a pair of snow boots that I have worn to the bone, but nothing in between. Sooooo.... Quinn bought me a pair of Vans!!! He's the best! I love them and I even wore them to school today with the snowy snow everywhere and I didn't even slip! Not once! So much better than trudging around in my snow boots and ten times better than slipping and sliding everywhere in my socky shoes. I love my practical gift-giving fiance!

It's been pretty warm here in Provo, but the sky fell down today in the form of snow.
It's pretty, and now that I have my new Vans, totally conquerable. :)

1 comment:

The Kitch said...

my favorite part of this post was the term "snowy snow" snow is just the snowiest thing that ever was

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones