Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Visit From Mal Pal

Christmas break was a long, wonderful, and much needed vacation for me. I haven't spent that much time not working in a few years and I haven't spent that much time at home in even longer it felt like, but I hate long blog posts, so I've decided to break it up into smaller, more bite-sized posts for your following enjoyment. First thing's first. The beautiful and missed like crazy Mallory came home for a few days, but they were perfect!! I've missed her so much!! The weekend included time with the Phillips family, a lady date with pedicures and lunch, an early Christmas morning, a double date, and lots of sushi. It truly was magical.

Mal and Garrett

Two of My Besties Stalking on FB

Me and Mal having a moment at the bowling alley on our double date.

This is Quinton getting a strike and impressing us with his pose and sexy face.

Me, Mal, Aaron, and Quinn on our double date at Yamato. What a wonderful night!
I can't wait to see Mal again in April. The new paper chain is getting made soon. Or I could just use one of the ones that was already made....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Totally LOL about the paper chain! What a funny memory. It was such a great time with Mal Pal home and I loved getting to see you again. You are so darling and so much fun. We loved meeting Quinn and hope to see lots more of the two of you in the future. :) Good luck with the new semester!

P.S. I'm not sure why I never clued in to your blog before, but you are officially added as "Aunt Becky" in my family list. It's a pretty big deal... :)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones