My resolutions this year are more like goals... so that's what I'm calling them. Plus, resolutions have kind of a bad reputation of never happening, so here are my new year's goals:
1. Run a half marathon: I've done this before, but last year my goal was to run a marathon and I thought it was a bit lofty to expect that of myself this year. It's going to be a busy year, so I figured I would just stick with something more doable and if I'm so inspired to run a full marathon, then I will exceed my expectations for myself, which is never a bad thing.
2. Pay off all my debt other than student loans: This might be the most difficult of all my goals, but I want it the most, so hopefully I can make it happen somehow.
3. Read 20 books: I think I can do this seeing as how I read 30 just last semester, but I thought I would set a goal just in case I think about slacking for some reason.
4. Read scriptures every day: As always, a good goal to have. I need to be a little better so maybe this goal will help.
5. Exercise 2xs/week: Hopefully this is less than will actually happen, but I thought I would set a goal that I could meet even on the busiest of weeks so that I wouldn't get discouraged.
6. Go to the temple 2xs/month: Again, my ideal would be once a week, but this promises to be a busy semester so twice a month will have to do.
7. Get no grade lower than a B+: Hopefully this will be doable. I think it will be, but I'll just have to work hard, like every other semester.
8. Keep up my 365 blog: I tried and failed last year, so I'm starting fresh and I think this is my year. :) You can find this lovely blog here: http://365b-tuck.blogspot.com/
Wish me luck! I think it's going to be a very good year for me and I'm excited. :)