- I woke up and got ready early and I wasn't even tired.
- I went for a nice walk this morning.
- Quinn came over and brought me delicious pumpkin pie and made us equally delicious hot chocolate.
- Quinn and I played the piano and sang for a little while. (I apologize for my roommates and anyone else who might have heard us.)
- I got to teach Relief Society (I love teaching, or this might have ruined my happy Sunday).
- We took a nap after church.
- We made a delicious dinner of chicken, rice, corn, and Dr. Pepper.
- We ate that dinner while watching The Wizard of Oz (one of the best Sunday movies of all time) in the January room (see photo blog).
- We played Yatzee with Andrew and Leah and then again with just me and Quinn (and I got a personal record score of 504).
It was just a great day. :) Tomorrow will be full of homework, but there are worse things that I could do with my time. :) This weekend definitely gave me motivation to get my homework done early in the future. It was such a nice, relaxing day.