Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happiness

... is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion.
(Name the song/band and in return, you will get my respect, a retail value of $475.)

This is not how I really feel, although that is a great song.

I was inspired by Rachel's blog and decided to make a list of ten things that make me happy as well.

1. the beach
2. the mountains
3. camping
4. walkabouts in the summertime
5. road trips
6. running
7. reading a good book
8. having a good conversation with a friend
9. the gospel
10. laughing

I found that there are about 9000 more things that make me happy as I was writing this. This is an uber condensed list. Also, I thought the picture above was a good representation of my list because it includes at least four of the ten things. It is of the beach, taken on a road trip with Kelly, who I was probably having a good conversation with, and I know for a fact I laughed at some point that day. Also, this could probably be considered a walkabout because we were in nature and it was the summertime.

It put me in a good mood just coming up with this list, so if you comment, tell me some things that make you happy and we can all be happy together! It will be like virtual hand holding... in a friend way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky's respect was on sale at Target for just $230.

Thought you'd want to know.

Susie said...

Could it be "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" by Jimmy Ruffin? Oh, you just love the outdoors don't ya Becks!!! If I had a list of 10 things, you might be on it, not specifically, but in some form or spirit!

Cathy Merrill Tucker said...

What Becomes of the Brokenhearted....of course. :) LOL.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones