Wednesday, July 21, 2010

$$$ Must Be Funny

... in a rich man's world. But for me, it's the WORST.
Can't I just grow a pea garden and trade my peas for my necessities?
No. That's not how it works anymore. I have to sit at this desk and type stuff into this computer so that they can put numbers into my bank account. And then I send the numbers over to my bills. And then whatever number is left over equals the amount of fun in life I'm allowed to have. Boo. I want to win the lottery or get an inheritance or something. There are just so many things I want to do in my life and none of them really include sitting at a desk eight hours a day. I have a GREAT job. But I don't think I'm made for this indoor stuff. Maybe when I grow up, I'll get a job as a mountain woman and just live up in a cave until the wilderness runs out of food (which will be NEVER). Good plan, Becky. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hahaha I love reading the way you write. And if it counts for anything, I think you'd make a fantastic mountain woman :)

corduroy said...

Yeah. My dream is to run a camp in the mountains. I would run the camp and Dad would do all the maintenance and "laborical" stuff. We would make a great team. Love you!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones