Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ventinove

Thankfully, after the longest day ever (yesterday), I was able to come home a little bit early today (around 3pm) and have a nice, relaxing afternoon. Our apartment has been stinking bad lately and it seems I'm the only one capable of remedying that so I took the first opportunity I had (being this afternoon) to do a thorough cleaning of the kitchen. I turned on my Enya Pandora station, lit some candles, and got to work. The kitchen is now lovely and most of the smell has been eliminated, with only the inevitable remnants left that will hopefully be gone with a little air pumping through the place. So, once the place was finally clean and I could be at peace, I sat down and got some good reading in. I'm still exhausted, but at least I'm calm.

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones