Monday, September 22, 2008

Made to Bounce Like This

I love peanut butter and celery. Just had a feast of that. Absolutely delicious. I just purchased way too much food and am excited to eat it all as fast as possible. Also, here's my missionary picture. I know you've all been waiting for it:

Not the best in the world, but thanks to Erin and some photoshop skills, it's slightly better than it was. I guess the idea that you can't polish a turd is applicable here, but I like to think it's not quite that bad. Anyway, I submitted my papers to the bishop, so another week and they'll actually be sent in.. hopefully. I'm getting excited and I'm getting nervous.. but mostly excited. So I take that as a good sign. I'm also going into the TRC tomorrow morning for the first time, so I'm sure that will be good for me as well as interesting.

Other than that, life is really busy. I have pretty much no time this week that isn't already scheduled, which makes time go by quickly, but also doesn't make for much time to relax, which would be nice right about now. But that's ok. That's what school is I guess.

Something I was contemplating today on my way home from work.. this deep thought caused me to miss two calls and a voicemail when I could have easily heard them by the way.. is that I love some people a lot and I wish that I could somehow make their lives better. I know that there isn't anything I can say or do for some people, but I really wish I could without it being weird or whatever. Maybe I worry too much, but we all need help sometimes and I wish I was better at providing that help. I wish I could just make some people see how wonderful they are and what potential they have and how they deserve the best, but that can sometimes be impossible, and you really can't make anyone do anything if they don't want to. Anyway, I guess it's better that I have a desire to help people even when I can't than to be indifferent... or is it? I don't even know.

But I would like to take a moment to make a tribute to our young friend, Mr. Chris Brown. Sexy from the age of 14, he's just a charmer and you gotta give him props for that. I'll let him call me shorty and grab my hand any day. I maintain that he's a little bit of a punk, but boy can that kid dance. So in the legendary words of this prodigy (yep, I said it), "I think I'll say, 'Yo! I don't know your name, but excuse me miss. I saw you from across the room. And I gotta admit that you got my attention. You're making me wanna say, "Yo!"'"

4 comments:

Mal Pal said...

I couldn't publish your last comment, I believe my family reads that... that being said I love your life.

Susie said...

I also love your celery and peanut butter. Delicious.

Merrill Family said...

Becky we love the missionary picture the girls are getting so excited for you!!It must run in the blood Celery & PB are Bobs fav to.

Mal Pal said...

it was something along the lines of " you better get some tonight"

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones