Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My First Blog

So... this is my first ever blog on blogspot. We'll see if this becomes as much of an addiction to me as xanga and myspace were and now facebook is. I can always use another website to visit in my downtime I guess. So this is the one for now. Well.. in addition to facebook of course.

I am at this very moment watching our friend Shawn Johnson win a gold medal and I'm so glad she finally got one. She's adorable and her mom can't stop crying. It's really just great. Good old Olympics. I'm even getting a little teary eyed.

Anyway, I don't really have any really awesome stories to write about. No wedding plans or mission calls or anything to tell about. But on the other side of that, I also have no deaths or divorces or horrible news to tell about either, so I should count my blessings for that. And I am. I am so incredibly blessed in my life and I think life is a wonderful gift. I am reminded every day how great life is. Yes it's hard, but things get better and people everywhere are happy with what they've been given, no matter how difficult. I am happy with my life. Even though it's hard sometimes. I'm grateful that it's hard sometimes because without the hard times, I wouldn't even begin to know how to appreciate the good ones.

I think that's probably the most fitting way to start my blogging life. By letting you know that life is good and I love it. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Becky! Are you still in Utah? If so, you should come to the baby blessing on the 31st. Grandma will be in town for it. Let me know, and we will come get you.
Love Rach

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones