Saturday, December 11, 2010

Justin, Our New "Friend"

Last Sunday, Lisa, Kate, and I inadvertently wore patriotic coats. So we made some poor passersby take our picture.


Then, after church, we came home to this in our living room. We didn't know where it came from at first, but we figured out that our roommate Hillary had moved it there from her room. We spent the next two days being terrified every time we walked into the living room and saw Justin staring at us with his laser beam eyes. I don't remember the last time I was that scared.. over.. and over again. He has since been removed and put in the spare bedroom to welcome our new roommate come winter.


And here is some progress my paper chain has been making. The one on the left is from December 6th I'm pretty sure and the one on the right is from this morning. It's pretty clear that I used my phone today and my real camera the other time.. but it's a chain. I don't think it needs to be photographed in just the right light for you to get the point. But it's getting so much smaller!!! Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

i love that you made a count down chain... for christmas, right? i love it!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones