Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Walkabout

Sunday, November 7

Quinn and I went for a walk up Provo Canyon today. It's all dead and getting ready for winter but it was SUCH a nice day outside so it was still good. :)

Look how hot my boyfriend is scowling next to this river.


Quinn found these cars half buried in the water. I think they're quite curious just chillin there. Does anyone know how they got there?



I know you guys are all totally grossed out by kissing pictures, and rightfully so. But I liked these two so if you hate them, don't look. But I thought they were kinda cool lookin'.



Again, in honor of Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for Quinn. And I'm grateful for the mountains.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

If you marry Quinn we'll practically be sisters! ;)

Looks like a fun Sunday outing. I love the canyon in the Fall. It's so beautiful. Those cars in the river are definitely odd. Seems like they would leak hazardous waste into the water too. Hmm. Weird. Anyway, glad you had a nice weekend and got to spend time with Quinn and the mountains!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones