Thursday, August 19, 2010

On Break

tuesday, august 17


I've been working a lot more lately, trying to earn some money for all the things I need money for. Unfortunately, I need money now and I won't be getting it until next Thursday and Friday. Such is life, I suppose. In the meantime, I keep working and not having money and this is how I spend my half hour breaks each day at work. I find a grassy spot on campus and lie down so that I can get some good Harry Potter reading in and soak up some rays. Notice the Jacob bookmark my mom gave me for my birthday. It's quite a relaxing half hour and what I look forward to for the first half of the work day. 

1 comment:

corduroy said...

Team Jacob all the way. I'll never understand the appeal of Edward over Jacob! :)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones