Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometimes the Snow Comes Down in June

Sometimes the unexpected happens. Sometimes things go as planned despite the fact that you have horrible luck. Sometimes you try your hardest and things just seem to keep getting worse. Sometimes fate fakes you out and you end up disappointed in the end anyway. I've learned all of these things from experience and I'm sure I'll learn much more even before the year is out. I find that through all of the crap that life throws at me, it always somehow seems to redeem itself.... and then remind me I have no control over anything again. It's ok that I can't control what happens to me. I've given up trying to do that a long time ago, even though some of the anxiety that goes along with wanting to control your life still lingers with me. I'm working on that slowly too. BUT, I can do some pretty sweet crap while I wait for the next blow or the next amazing something in life, so I'm gonna move apartments just because I feel like I should and I'm gonna finish school and I'm gonna run a marathon (one of these days) and if for some reason one or all of these things doesn't end up happening because of circumstances, it's all good. This post has no point. I have no awesome insight. I'm just commenting on life. I think life is nuts, but I do love it. There's no denying that. And whilst I enjoy life, I'm going to be listening to some pretty dang good music. Namely... Kings of Leon and Coldplay. Also, props to Coldplay for winning Best Rock Album and Best Song, among other things, and congrats to Kings of Leon for winning Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for Sex on Fire. I normally don't care about the Grammy's, but my boys showed up this year. I feel that.

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones