Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sicko

I've been sick for the past few days... no good at all. It just makes me SO tired. Like everything I do is just too much. So I'm just really hoping for my sake and for the sake of those who have shared drinks with me that I don't have the mono. But I doubt that's what it is because I haven't been kissing anyone lately and I haven't been terribly stressed either (which can also cause mono.. it is not JUST the kissing disease). Probably just getting worn out from the sickness but it's making homework hard to do without falling asleep and everything else hard to do without yawning my head off. But this too shall pass.

Whilst I've been sick, my dear roommates have been angels to me instead of avoiding me like the plague and I'm grateful for them. Especially Sammy, who is always there for me when I need a little support. Love that girl. Anyway, just thought I'd give a little shout out to my ladies.

Life is good.. Men are that they might have joy. :)

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones