Monday, October 26, 2009

180 Miles of Pure Joy

Team Wayne's World - Ragnar Relay 2009 from baci on Vimeo.

It's been a little while but I don't have much time. I just wanted to share this fantastic video made by my friend and team member Brad. Me and 11 other people just ran Vegas Ragnar a few weeks ago and it was the time of our lives. Our team name was Wayne's World and we partied on. The people I knew on the team were Mallory, Brad, Sarah, Liz, and Katie, and I soon got to know good old Branden as well. It was a lot of fun. In other news, I got into the English Teaching program and will be starting classes and such in the winter. Also, this semester is going pretty well too... well so far anyway. I just got a midterm back today that I got a 94% on. Sweet! Anyway, enjoy. :)

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones