Monday, January 5, 2009

Attendance

I have a history of not being good at attendance. Both of my classes this semester take roll and count it as part of our grade. I'm doomed. Either that or I'll just have to suck it up and always go to class. You might be thinking, "What's your problem, Becky? You only have two classes!" But I'm lazy, and that's a hard thing to get over. Also, the temperatures are dropping and that makes walking to school through the ice unpleasant not only because I tend to fall when I walk on ice, but also because it's now absolutely freezing. Other than that, it shouldn't be too bad. Just English classes, so I'm not too worried. No more Italian, thank goodness.

Perhaps I'm also being a tad pessimistic about the upcoming semester because I'm back to work and school after having a two week vacation that was much more fun than anticipated. I went home, which was really nice. It was nice to see my family and friends from back home. I would even venture to say that it was relaxing. Then I spent quite a bit of quality time with Mallory and her lovely family, which was fantastic. This quality time included meeting a sexy Brazilian surfer/snowboarder who made us eat chicken hearts and offered us shots on his break, snowboarding, watching the long but well done Curious Case of Benjamin Button, making an appearance at an incredible institute dance where we saw alot of cha cha-ing and charlie brown-ing, alot of slumber parites, Mallory's 21st birthday, and alot of delicious grub. I couldn't have asked for a better break, but that just makes going back to the boring that much harder.

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones